Wednesday, December 26, 2012

12 Week Appt

After reading Baby Center, the gender of the baby is already determined, just not visible to the naked eye.  Today was my 12 week appt and all went well.  From here on out, the doppler is able to pick up the heartbeat, and that's just what it did.  I REALLY wish I had one of those things at home.  My anatomy ultrasound is already scheduled for February  6, WHAT.  I just found out I was pregnant, can this thing slow down please.  Roger and I once taked about how we would find out the sex of the next baby.  We were going to wait until the birth, but I really need to prepare myself for Gabrielle possibly sharing a room or turing our guestroom into a boys room.  Either way, I need to get my life together so waiting until July 7 is not an option.  SOOOOO, we agreed to host a gender reveal baby shower!

Bows or Bowties, Mustache or Lipstick sort of thing, Team Pink or Team Blue, etc.  Roger knows of a married couple at our job that bakes cakes, so we may reveal the gender through  cake cutting or trusting the Party City guy with the envelope to place one dozen pink or blue ballons in a box for us.  Either way, we will find out the same time as the rest of the party.  My sonographer will place it in an envelope and we'll ry not to open it. Let the planning begin!





No comments:

Post a Comment