Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Just us for Christmas Eve

My big girl is a huge breakfast eater, lunch and diner I should add also.  She eats two servings of breakfast every morning.  She MUST have oatmeal every morning.  Gabrielle has been eating oatmeal EVERY morning for the past year now.  I gravitated towards oatmeal because my sister always says she'd rather her kids eat something hot and warm before going out into the cold weather and I couldn't agree more.  It sticks to the bones also.  I remember someone telling the teachers at the daycare that "yes my son ate a big meal this morning, a pop tart".  I'm in my head like what.  Needless to say, I felt great that Gabrielle had her peaches and cream oatmeal.  Her second meal favorite breakfast is pancakes.  Roger and I made the mistake of going to McDonalds one morning before work and we've been every Wednesday since that very day.  Not only will she cry when we drive by and never stop, but she also plasters her face to the glass window crying PANCAKES, PANCAKES!!!!!

Christmas Eve couldn't be a better day to give Gabrielle just what she wanted, IHOP pancakes.  Roger and I had the day off and headed to breakfast early that morning. All I can say is STRAWBERRY SYRUP

Pancakesssssssssss

If you look closely, one cheek is filled with food!

1 comment:

  1. Oooo, I LOVE it! I'm really starting to believe that her and Justus are food twins. He LOVES oatmeal and pancakes too. Gabby's smile is everything!

    ReplyDelete