Friday, March 8, 2013

Uncomfertable Already

At 22 weeks, my back is killing me, my pelvis area feels like it's going to rip and I still have 18 weeks to go, that's 4 months, that's a little over 100 days left.............Yes I'm counting.  This pregnancy is way different than Gabrielle's.  For one, I think this baby is hyperactive, Gabrielle was VERY chill in the womb.  The kicks, swirls, ups and downs are insane, but necessary I guess.  Neurtotransmitters are really firing in his brain which allows him to want to explore.  I had a doc appointment yesterday and my uterus is measuring above my belly button, which is normal and I've gained, drumroll please.........................20 pounds.  It's mainly in my face, breast bone area and my thighs.  I had to buy granny panties, TMI, but my pride is out the window and I'm pretty sure anyone whose been pregnant can atest to that.  I've also went up in bra size, which is AWESOME, LOL (Hey ROG).  Roger and I went to the movies and diner for our anniversary and it was SOOOO good to be alone, get out and enjoy eachothers company.  Seven years dating and 4 years married as of March 6th.  And might I add, two kids later was the subject all night.  All night I was also uncomfortable, especially after eating.  My stomach is like WHOA, then the braxton hicks just make matters worse for me.  I'm not sure if it's the pants or what, but they are maternity pants for goodness sake.  Sleeping sucks, it's either left side or right side and a matter of years before I can actually roll over. 


Totally of subject but very relevant, I had to break down and buy somethings yesterday.  Just onsies, nothing serious.  It was a 5 pack of pink on sale for $5, then 5 pack of blue and grey for $5 also on clearance at TJ Max.  Of course I kept the receipt for my ROI (Return on Investment). 


No comments:

Post a Comment