Monday, March 4, 2013

22 Weeks Half Way There!


I can't keep up; It's like time is moving by so quickly and it's waiting for no one.  While pregnant with Gabrielle,things dragged out as much as possible and I seemed to be pregnant forever.  I guess being busy with Gabrielle, school, work, family, church, friends, and the house, it's going by really fast.  There's no complaints though, I'm just surprised.  Movements have been fantastic this past week.  Those kicks and punchs are starting to get stronger and much more pronounced.  I'm loving EVERY moment of it. One complaint that I do have is the pressure.  It's so uncomfertable.  My belly is getting in the way of Gabrielle laying on me and if she's not careful with her knees, she will knee me accidentally. It's happened a few times, but it's okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment