Wednesday, September 11, 2013

In with the Old out with the New!


Well my dear friend Susie was on her last leg but at the wrong moment of course. My Suzuki Forenza died on me August 21 the day school started. It died just right of the highway with me and my kids in car with the rain. Feeling helpless that day was an understatement. 

Thankfully my sister never let us go a DAY missing out on our normal routine. Roger always got to and from work, then from there Mondays and Wednesdays I got to and from class, church on Sundays, grocery shopping and all. 

It was such as emotional time for me, but  I stayed prayed up, got the encouragement from my circle and The Lord blessed and gave us double for our trouble. Of course we weren't prepared to began with car payment after having paid off Susie long time ago. But The Lord turned EVERYTHING around. The Lord revealed what we needed, how we were gonna get it and afford it. Saturday September 8th, we picked out a 2014 Jeep Patriot! Haaaaaaaa yes! What a blessing and a testimony! 

 





1 comment: