Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Welcome to New York, not!

They can have that mess; I'm sooooo over it. Glad to be home where there's order, peace, GRASS, open roads and no corner stores although it housed the best back in the day candies all for 5 to 10 cent. 

No lie, I had a headache each and everytime we hit the road. Talk about everyone having road rage, geesh. I'm sure they're all made because of the limited space or the amount of cars on the road. I mean pile ups where everywhere you turned. I can't even imagine that I too was one of those people who cursed drivers, tail gate cars, and swift in and out of traffic to actually go absolutely no where, especially today since I think I'm so at peace on the road. 

It was just a mess, ratchet girls, ratchet songs on Hot 97 and just a pure mess all around, except for my friends and family of course. They thankfully were enjoyable and worth the visit. The food was good to me as well. Pizza, Caribbean food, White Castle, BBQ's and more Caribbean food, yum. 

Plan ride was smooth with the kids. My Braxton boy was at his best and so was my girl. I actually got compliments of having well behaved kids, who'da thunk it. We took all modes of public transportation and Gabrielle loved it. She got spoiled rotten so much she needed an extra carry bag on the plane for all of her new belongings! 

But anywho, mommas glad she's back home with her family! 



That's my daddy! 




1 comment:

  1. Hold up! You were in NY and my phone didn't ring? Oh well, Auntie Snyder still loves y'all! Smooches!

    ReplyDelete