Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Fun Pics 19 Weeks

I forgot to mention that I'm officially in my maternity pants from last pregnancy.  These pants are hilarious, but very comfortable.  What's uncomfortable are these growing pains.  I feel them in my back and my pelvic area.  Everything really adds up with what my doctors are saying as far as my uterus being aligned with my belly button.  Sleeping is awful and it will only get worse, or should I say rolling over is awful.  Everything seems to be okay otherwise and quite enjoyable.  The baby is moving like crazy it's amazing.  This one actually is moving more often than Gabrielle did.  I can't wait until Gabi and Rog can feel and see limbs move across my stomach.  I do however have a public service announcement...................Gabi is finally starting to grasp this whole baby in my stomach thing.  When she comes to hug me or stand between my legs, she obviously is bumped to the side.  Now when she approaches me, it's with suspicion and ease and she says "baby in there mommy", then it's all over she's gone back to playing.  That's a major difference from asking her "Gabrielle, where's baby" and she responds and points to herself "me mommy, I'm baby". 











No comments:

Post a Comment