Thursday, October 3, 2013

Happy Birthday Baby!

Surpriseeeee! I'm so late with this. Baby girl has turned three years old. What better way to celebrate than with a surprise arts and craft party for my new preschooler! I had a budget for this party considering I spent an astonmical amount on my baby shower. I'm not sure how much I managed to save or spend but as long as I saw clearance prices than I had to be saving money right? 

With back to school shoppers already done with their shopping, tons if school supplies were on clearance. I'm talking 24 crayon packs (crayola) for just .25 cents, glue sticks .15 cents, paper, rulers,stickers, paint, you name it, I brought it. I LOVE Target! Speaking of Target, I think I'm going to start posting blogs about my savings there........yeah that's a good one. 

Anyway all was well. We got her to sleep over at Shawn's on a Friday with plans for everyone to arrive by 2:30 the next day! Daddy long legs wasn't there for the party...... More on that a little later.  I spent the morning with Braxton cooking and setting up with him strapped to me Kangaroo style! I'm taking lasagna, spaghetti, 30 cupcakes, decorating all with this boy attached to my stomach in a carrier, I can't deal! 

It worked out fine and the surprise was awesome. She was taken back but wa hyped the rest of the day. Haaaaaa my big girl! 




Happy Birthday Baby 



1 comment: