Sunday, October 20, 2013

State Fair 2013

So the VERY first time attending the NC state fair we were kidless and we enjoyed ourselves. No wait, actually Gabrielle was born that Sept 2010 and the fair was October so I went with my friend Daneielle from NY and the rest of the family...... Yeah that sounds right. Then 2011, Roger and I went with Gabrielle and a stroller..... Wrong move. We were traumatized. People wouldn't move, ankles were dragged and ran over by my stroller an it was just a complete mess. We purposely skipped 2012. 

But with free tickets this year from the job, we decided to give it a whirl right after work. State Fair Grounds is literally right up the block from Rex and it took us 35 minutes, which normally is 5! 

Talk about needing patience! Anywho, it was a much needed outing with just us 4.  No stroller, just my kangaroo pouch for Braxton Boy and two eager little feet In Ugz Boots







No comments:

Post a Comment