Friday, October 4, 2013

Welcome Back!

So we're coming to a close this week!  This week was my first week back on deck at work and it ended well.  Getting a chance to look at how my week went, it actually worked out pretty good with my new routine.  Roger and I have been on a routine for the past 3 years now with our little circle.  It has drastically changed and all for the better of our family.

Looking back when I found out that I was pregnant with Braxton in the bathroom of my job, I was crying more than I was happy. My MAIN CONCERN was daycare.  That was my only concern.  And it's so good to stand here, down the road and visit the same bathroom and be able to look in the mirror and say "God turned it".  My biggest concern is a pigment of my imagination.  God took care of it and more than likley had it taken care off before I even know I was pregnant. The Lord literally opened the door himself and presented an opportunity for Roger to work weekends.  12 hour shifts, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.  So only one day a week Braxton goes to a lovely church mother and it's GREAT.  Literally 90% we save of what we thought we'd spend for his daycare.  God is so good. 

My Mondays are RIDICULOUS.  But I have too and will remain to look at it as if the Lord made it this way for a reason.  Otherwise we'd have him in daycare 5 days a week as opposed to 1 day a week.
 Monday Sched

Wake up at 5 all four of us
Take Roger to work by 6
Come back home and get us all dressed
Feed everyone
Take Gabrielle to school
Drop Braxton over by Capital
Go to work
Leave work get Braxton
Pick up Gabrielle
Come back to Rex by 6
Drop everyone home
Go to school by 6:30
Then be home by 9:00

But the Lord wouldn't put anymore on me than I can bare!

How do I know, well in the beginning of the semester I registered for my class to end during the middle of October. The rest of the class will switch to Tuesday and Thursday.  So the Lord knew I would have this Monday as a day where it was busy for ALL of us, especially the kids waking up so early.  So even though this looks like my Mondays for a few years, at least we have a reliable car and I wont have to go to school afterwards!

Otherwise, it's been a breeze knowing that Roger and Braxton are at home relaxing in the comfort of our own home, while Gabrielle is thriving at the Upper Room. 
Pumping at work has been extremely easy as my job has made it more than convienient for me.  BUT, that's all coming to an end after tomorrow.  I've made the decision to stop breastfeeding, more on that later!

Thank God for a VERY productive and a easy transition for us all with our new routine.

1 comment: