Sunday, August 11, 2013

5 Weeks and As Cute As Can Be!

I'm a few days late with this picture,  but this is my Braxi Boy at 5 weeks! I feel like he's been here forever! This is my boy man, like seriously! I can be in such a deep sleep and no matter how many times I'm awaken by his feeding cues, it's such a pleasure see that face. We do our thing for about 5 minutes and then he's sleep before I can burp him. 

I'm so confident in his latch that I've been on a mission since this past Monday. It was time to start on bottles.  And what better time than now since I had plans to make it to bible study this past Thursday and to be in the presence of God on Sunday, streaming just wasnt enough! And what do you know, my boy is great at it, and Roger is involved.  


Love it! Lets not even talk about my Target trips and every where else my car would take me! My course of action was to leave as soon as he nursed from me. This gives  me 2 hours, then an extra 2 hours because when it's time to eat again, he would have the bottle. Exhale, haaaaaaaa, love it. Although I never took that long, I enjoyed not having to rush back home. 

Chuch was amazing as always. Of course everyone was looking for the whole package ( gabrielle, roger and braxton) but they have to wait until shots at least. The girls ( boobs) hung pretty tight for me, luckily. I did however after 4 hours start to feel a little tingling sensation and they were becoming pretty full. I'm sure I came in one bra size and left church another, lol. It gave me a glimpse at what it would be and feel like for when we all return, just havn't decided what I'm gonna do yet. 


Okay okay back to you Braxton boy! Baby either you're super strong, or you wanna do push ups, or at 5 weeks you're supposed to be lifting your arms and head like this. 

It was the cutest, strangest thing ever. Gabrielle was still limp at 5 weeks. Other baby things have not yet changed though. You're still eating every two hours, size one pampers and 0-3 month clothing of course. You're starting to sleep on your stomach a lot which is s no no for daycare. What's the story of our lives is that you when someone I'd holding you, they must pace and bounce around in order to keep your interest. 


2 comments:

  1. He's such a cutie, God bless him. You look great for having him 5 short weeks ago. You go girl! Congratulations on your bundle of joy :) how long are you planning on breast feeding for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work Jocelyn! I'm very proud of you! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete