Monday, February 11, 2013

Pregnant in Heels 19 Weeks

Do you think it's time to stop wearing heels at 19 weeks pregnant?  I mean it's not like I can topel over or anything, or at least not at this point.  I'm surprising myself to be honest, because heels suck in general and it's no better wearing them being pregnant.  Well, I say this because a few people asked me was I okay in heels and when I was going to stop wearing them?  The answer is most likely pretty soon.  It was the summer time last pregnancy and I was just looking for comfort with open toe flats to church.  Flats were a great excus for being pregnant and it worked.  I think I'm a vet at this thing now, so I'm having some fun with it. I love being pregnant either way and cant stand when my patients are complaining about how fat and ugly they feel.  I'm like really, that's weird because I'm sooooo excited about my 15 pounds of weight gain, I feel awesome.



Pregnant in Heels! Oh I'm pretty tall because Gabrielle insisted that she take the photo.  You did a great job baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment