Friday, February 1, 2013

Wednesday Ritual at Zaxbys

As always, on Wednesdays Roger and I go to Zaxby's because Kids eat free with each entree.  Two entrees from us, eqauls two free meals and it's pretty tasty as you can see. 

Gabrielle has grown to LOVE ketchup.  There will be no eating of her fries if she doesn't have "etchup mommy etchup, I want etchup".  She dunks it about 2 or 3 times, sucks that off, then goes for another dunk and finally devours the fry.  She's to smacking cute man, I'm thinking it might not be so bad after all to have a girl I'm thinking (for this moment ONLY).  I went to Marshalls for some odds and ends........odds and ends meaning something for Roger, Myself, the house and of course Gabrielle. I've learned that I don't feel so guilty coming home with something in the bag for just myself; everyone gets a little something somethin. And while in the process I decided to pick something VERY neutral for he or she. 

Then I kept walking by Gabrielle's section over to the newborn section and have mercy on me people.  GIRL clothing is so much better than boy clothing, from the hair bows down to the socks on their feet.  Everything is all froggy, Barney looking, chess club or simply wack outfits for boys.  I'm gonna have to work hard on this one if it's a boy.  I know I can rely on Grandma Cherry and Uncle Tucky back home in NY to hook em up, but good grief. 


No comments:

Post a Comment