Monday, April 15, 2013

28 Weeks and Really Feeling It!

Up until this week, I was able to reply to people that I felt great.  That's so not the case anymore.  I'm offically uncomfertable, huge, tired and these jabs are getting much stronger.  Making it up to the 2nd or 3rd floor of my home not only leaves me winded but it gives me BRAXTON hicks each and everytime.  Roger and I had a nice quit weekend but I was exhausted after 2 hours of just being out.  Gabrielle stayed with my sister from Friday right after daycare until Saturday night and it's funny because we were extremely bored.  We were like, geesh what do you do without kids around, this is wack.  So needless to say, we picked her up earlier than we were supposed to.  Back to this third trimester thing coming in like a world wind, we also had to leave the shopping area after just 2 hours, I was starting to feel sick and lightheaded.  Even at church yesterday, I was feeling pretty yucky.  I can feel myself becoming extemely aggitated very quickly.  It's like my mood has completly changed, but we'll see how the rest of the 12 weeks go.

No comments:

Post a Comment