Thursday, April 11, 2013

Braxtons Room/Guest Room


Braxtons Room & Guest Room
 So, here is another project of ours that we're beginning to work on this weekend.  I have absolutely no idea how we're going to stuff a crib inside here with a queen sized bed that has two night stands on both ends.  The night stands will be his for onsies, socks, etc.  Each stand has two bottom draws.  Then we will also hang this up in the closet as well, on either side of Gabrielle's mess.  The changing table is in Gabrielle's room and should be down within a few months.  It actually comes to a point where you begin to change a kid where ever they are.  Who know's about a few months, it may be longer since we're dealing with some equipment that we've never dealt with before, lol.

Far from a kiddie room huh!


I've been searching as I normally do for something different that I can do to kiderize this room.  I want it to serve as a guest room, but also as Braxtons room as well.  The plan is when he's ready to move out of the crib this will be his queen sized bed.  We also plan to stay on the second floor with the two of them until we're comfortable  enough to move back upstairs in our room.  Besides us, whenever we have company we'll need a place for them to stay so I also dont want a bunch of hanging monkeys and elephants all over th place, it's not my style anyway.  I did though come across something that I thought was great.  A hanging mobile from the ceiling, but with tissue paper pom poms.  I though it would be to girly, but a mobil is a mobile and the colors will be green brown and white pom poms.  Check out this baby boy's room.  . 

I love the idea of the hanging stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment