Friday, April 5, 2013

Twas the Night before the Big Reveal

Well here it is, the day before the shower.  I'm so over this thing it's not even funny.  It's like way over due now especially with the amount of planning and executing that's been put into motion over the last several weeks.  What I find so mind boggling is that I've been buying this weeks before, like no joke.  And it seems as if all this week, I'm STILL buying things.  I'm looking forward to entertaining my guest though, which is exciting.  I've been to a slew of baby showers, baby parties, baby mama parties, anniversaries but it's never been a function for myself so I'm pretty excited and overwhelmed at the same time.  My sisters hous is going to be FULL to capacity and I know she's going to kill me for that.  Anywho, baby is growing and moving up a storm.  Time is going by so fast I don't know what to do.  This is my last week in the second trimester.....what!  What do you mean?  I just found out, then I'm just finding out the sex tomorrow then i'm told on my 26 week appt this week that I have 13 more weeks to go.  Does this make sense to anyone? 
With Gabrielle, full time work and school I honestly cant keep up. Time is moving so quickly, I cant keep up with myself.

I figured after this week, I may be able to slow down.  I have three more weeks of school left, haven't been invited to any parties or showers for the month of April of May and I will know what the sex is tomorrow.  But then I thought to myself are you kidding me, I'm going to shop every minute I have free now because I know it's a boy or girl...........and summer wear is out, OMG.  It's been ruff though really.  Roger and I cross eachothers paths briefly when we get home and then we're both pooped when we get in bed.  Monday, Wednesday is him gym night, Tue and Thur I'm at school, Friday I'm at someones house and Saturday on the streets with my sister, Sunday in church.  I have a headace just thinking about it.  I long for the day to come home and sit on the coach and do nothing all day long. 



Anywho, I passed my glucose test.  My nerves were shot because I get the results first at the office.  Like literally results come to my printer and being a patient at my very own office I see them first.  So waiting for mines to print, although I had access to them ASAP, I had to comply because I felt like they're watching, I decided to wait and they came the next freaking day.  So I came in the next morning and flew to my office and surfed through the mounds of paper and boom, good to go.  No three hour glucose for the lady.  My weight is still rising, I personally think it's just in my belly because I'm still skinny as a rail.  But all is well, doc said things look good and me and baby are healthy all the way around. 



So, yes tonight is the night before the reveal.  Will I be able to sleep?  My neices and me are going to decorate tonight and not wait til the day off. Pictures to follow ASAP


No comments:

Post a Comment