Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Mr. B at 29 Weeks



Boy, I cannot wait to meet this little fellow. Roger has officially named him Mr.B and so shall it be.  We put up his crib and the changing table is in Gabrielle's room.  At 29 weeks, he weighs 2 lbs and a few ounces.  It took the longest just to get this picture because of his position (head down).  I had to completely roll over on my side.  His head was facing towards my back with his hands AND legs ABOVE his face, butt in the air.  He moved around soooo much without me even feeling him during the ultrasound.  He waved, opened his mouth, turned from side to side and hid all the while except for this shot.  I'm officially down to every 2 week appointments.  Like I'm going to be 30 weeks on Sunday, what it the WORLD.  There's still a few things I need to do.  The stroller and car seat need to be taken out of the box, I still need tons of newborn pampers, a few bouncer chairs would be great and he's up the wazu in clothes.  I say a couple of bouncer chairs because one on each floor would be great as oppose to hauling one on every floor, maybe 2 would do. 




His room is coming along good.  Took me a while to find a comforter, but we found one at Target and slapped some Mr. B letters on top of his crib.  I'm missing something but I just cant point my finger on it. Of course I need to clear the bed, hang up clothes and fold some to get an idea of what I'm looking for.  A shaggy area brown rug will do, as well as some curtains, but there's still something missing.  Of course it would've been perfect without the queen sized bed in there, but mama and papa need a place to sleep since he isn't invited in our bedroom on the third floor.  I've come to the conclusion that if Braxton moves around after he's born as much as he does on the inside, Roger and I are in for it.  Band aids, stitches, cuts, bruises you name it, I'm pretty sure Braxton will be running UP and DOWN or should I say jumping up and down on every floor.  Roger was watching my stomach last night and couldn't belive how gnarley it looked with the movements.  I had to tell him that's just now, imagine ALL day long this kid is moving around.  BUT guess what, a baby this active in the womb is very healthy so hey. 

This boy thing is really gonna trip me out though.  My nephews were throwing rocks at eachother and one rock knocked one twins teeth right out.  I mean it's just insane how boys are so different than girls.  Gabrielle hates the sight of cheese on her hands from eating doritos or cheese doodles.  She goes nuts for someone to get it off.  That's my baby though and she's getting so big.  I miss just being able to pick my little girl up and squeeze her tiny little body.  Even rocking her in the rocking chair doesn't quit work out for us.  Or naps at church on Sunday are like "yeah mommy we're both uncomfertable, so uh, why dont you just give me over to daddy".  She's very inquisitive about Braxtons things now.  I had a pack of socks, meaning like 6 pairs each and she asked me was "It her Braxtons" for every pair of socks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment