Tuesday, May 7, 2013

31 Weeks With More to Go!

 How you doing..............are you feeling okay?  Oh yes, I'm just 31 weeks pregnant.  I can't say that I'm fine any longer or that I feel great.  I feel PREGNANT! I'm so not complaining or does it sound like it.  I know first hand that it can be worse, I see it every single day.  Doctor says that these are the pleasures of having a second baby.  My muscles, tendons, pelvic wall is not as strong as they were with Gabrielle.  Other words everything is just loosey goosey.  But hey, at lease we get our Boy huh.  I cant wait to see who he looks like, how Gabrielle will respond to him, the look on Rogers face, the tears in Shawnae's eyes and the love that will consume me once I push him out.  It will be as if I want to hold him forever.  I'm really looking forward to holding him and Gabrielle REAL close  to me. My family is growing and it's an amazing feeling. 

It feels way better than my back pain, protruding belly, tired and dizziness around 4:00 EVERYDAY, swollen knees (extra weight gain), sleeping with approximately 6 pillows (Euro and King), eating every 1 hour and constant worry!  When I get home all I want to do is sleep.  We've been eating lots of fast food lately and it's showing.  I have no energy to do anything besides sit on my coach and cuddle with Gabi.



Watching TV with my babies!



No comments:

Post a Comment