Monday, June 17, 2013

FULL TERM! 37 Weeks

The buzzer has officially gone off, and Braxton is fully cooked! I'm so glad that I've made it beyong that little 32 week mishap a few weeks ago with the scare of going in early.  Now, if I go in with contractions, "Aint no stopping us nowwwww, we're on the move, huh".  Is that how that old song went. 

Friday I had a weekly doc visit and apparently I'm still 1 centimeters dilated,cervix is 80% effaced (very thin) and baby's head is -0 station (very low)!  Dr. Carter mentioned that although she can't determine when labor when happen, but when it does, it should go very quickly.  -0 station is at the cusp of my hooha.  It begins inside the pubis bone/cavity at +3, then goes down to +2,+1, 0, -3,-2-1 then -0 at the tip, crazy!  This explains the wobble, the pressure to use the restroom for the smallest amount of drops (tmi, so what) .  I can't believe this is happening so soon and at ANY moment in time.  Lots of babies at my church was born this weekend, so COOL!  Even Kimye (Kim Kardashian and Kanye) has dropped their load!  I'm so excited for everyone and can't wait to see and hold my SON!  It's becoming so surreal.  I'm actually excited about my hospital stay, checking in a baby hotel and coming out as a family of four.

Speaking of family of four, did I mention that this is it!  I'm soaking up the what I presume to be the last belly that I will have carrying a child, mentally storing away what those kicks feel like and hiccups feel like.  Why, because I think I'm done.  Who knows what the Lord has in store for me, but as it stands now Roger and I are just fine with 2 little ones unless the Lord see's fit to do otherwise. 

Gabrielle nowadays is growing SO much that I actually need Braxton here ASAP.  Someone to hold without going mommy stopppp.  Does she not have time to be held for hugs and kisses anymore.  She's really either on the move as a two year old or moving over as everyone says!



No comments:

Post a Comment