Friday, June 21, 2013

Weekly appointment update!


Just Waiting &Waiting & Waiting

 
I guess due dates are for a reason right?  I mean why else would they give it you.  Due dates are so overrated for a few reasons, between 37-42 weeks you're considered full term, baby can come anytime between then.  Stats show that women deliver 2 weeks before or 1 week after due date.  Clearly Braxton may be waiting until his due date for his appearance because according to my doc, no changes since last weeks appt.  Still 1 centimeter, nothing more & nothing less!  She has however determined that he's getting snugly in the birth canal because the measurements of my stomach has decreased.  I went from measuring 36 weeks last week to 35 weeks this week, the measure from pubic bone to chest bone (right under the boobs)!  It's cool though, I want nothing more than a July baby so 1 centimeter sounds good. 

Other good news this week is that my breast pump is here. I literally just called the medical supply company because my account said the pump was on back order, next day I received an email that it was being shipped, got home today and bam waiting on my doorstep. This all systemically happened in a matter of a week. Thank God. To make matters even better an conflicting at the same time we have a good handful of Madela products already from my stash with Gabrielle, take a look
BREAST PUMP BAG
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED 3 ICE PACKS, 4 BOTTLES, CHARGER, ETC
 
MY MANUEL PUMP, BOTTLES, BAGS LEFT OVER FROM GABRIELLE
 

 Then on the flip side, my office has been laying Similac and Enfamil powder like crazy on me this past week. Then to top it off, out next door neighbor who just recently had a baby has decided to breastfeed and she's given us about 20 cans of Enfamil. This is like having something your trying to kick a habit of so you can't see it or touch it and its right in your house. How I'm I supposed to push through breastfeeding with goods such as cans of milk in the cupboard. Oh boy, maybe I will chain the cabinets, lol.   Anywho, I'm really gonna relax my nerves from here on out. It's makes no sense to to rush sleepless nights along when I can sleep at least 7 to 8 hours. Those days will be long gone in just a second. Here is that pic I've been meaning to post of Braxton's little hangout bouncer 

No comments:

Post a Comment