Friday, June 14, 2013

Weekly Checkup!

So, 1:00 is my next appointment and she MUST check me.  I know for sure that he has slipped his hands through a few times.  Last week we were at 1 centimeters and about 1/2 efface (50%), so wish me luck.  I've also been pretty crampy since Wednesday nights service so I'm hoping things are progressing.  Being torn between wanting him here NOW, but then again not wanting him here until July is killing me.  I know, I'm driving my ownself crazy.  I mentioned before that if I go out until July, that I will be back late September.  My plans are to still be out on maternity leave for Gabrielle's birthday.  I want a WHOLE weekend planned for her, breakfast, zoo, lunch, monkey joes, GIGI's cupcakes, painted toes, shopping.........the whole shabang.  Between the baby shower and every party that she's been invited to this year, summer hasn't even begun yet, she is serious about a birthday party for her. 


I was getting ready to type that getting ready for the birth of Braxton is the most exciting thing ever, but then soon realized that giving birth to Gabrielle was also exciting.  I mine as well just sum up that giving birth, though disgustingly painful, is absouletly amazing.  The waiting game of course is NEVER fun because you cant control when they will arrive.  Well, lets say that you can (because Gabrielle arrived 5 hours later) but it's so unpredictable and nothings in your control.  I've gone ahead and paid my bills for this month, since I can control that and I dont want to be pushing and like "um, did I pay my Macy's bill", because trust me I will!
 
 
Roger's going on a cleaning frenzy again this weekend. We've both been pretty lazy this past week and some clothes, towels, sheets, dishes, toys, socks, etc have slipped through the cracks. 
 
Just had a bearable contraction......................!
 
Okay I will update after appointment.  



No comments:

Post a Comment