Friday, June 28, 2013


Well well well, Braxton. You've actually managed to stay in for this long. I don't think you're no where near ready to come out considering I'm only 1 centimeter STILL for the past 3 weeks. But don't worry buddy ole pale, daddy and I have something up our sleeves VERY soon, lol. This weekend, it will just be your sister, daddy and I for one more weekend as a threesome. Next week is the 4th of July, maybe your birthday maybe not. Either way we're gonna celebrate with some hot dogs, cupcakes for big sister, red white and blue jello and little fire cracker pops for Gabrielle and lots of smoothies. This week has been very uncomfortable, lots of contractions but nothing that's consistent. Sleeping is VERY uncomfortable and I uses the bathroom more than Gabrielle does. 
 
But hey comes with the last week territory of being pregnant.  We're all waiting for you baby boy.  Auntie even put of her New York trip, because for some reason she felt you would come during my 37th week.  So now, she will spend the 4th of July here with us counting down.  
Next week should be my last week if I don't go in this weekend.  It's also the week I told EVERY one to duck from flying chairs if I haven't delivered.  It's quite funny how everyone at the hospital hates seeing me also.  "How much longer girl, dang" or geesh you're still here".  Don't these people realize my tolerance level is decreasing and at any moment not only can I have this baby, but I can snap, crackle and pop someone in the face for silly comments.  I mean, I'm just as ready to have this baby as they're ready to stop seeing me wobble around this hospital, lol. 
 
So, farewell Rex until I drive up into the birthing center. 
 
Next post will for sure be when I enter the hospital and get situated in a room, that is after a relaxing epidural.


 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so EXCITED! I's gonna be an auntie again, SOON! ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete