Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Some Updates

Just four more weeks every says like its a short amount of time.  It sounds so close to them, but rather far away for men.  I had my cervical check today and my cervix is still thining and I'm 1 centimeters dilated; which is not to much of a concern.  1 Centimeter, meaning a finger tip or the size of a cherrio.  He's still moving around TONS and sometimes I feel as though he's coming right through my skin with his movements.   


So far thoughout this pregnancy I've gained 34 pounds, coming in at 159 as of today.  I'm for certain I will be over 165 before this is all over. Although I can use a few pounds, I know breastfeeding will
will eliminate some pounds easily.  Speaking of breastfeeding, I need to repack a few clothes items that I packed prior to me making the decision that I would try it out.  My shirts that I have during my stay are not breastfeeding friendly at all.  After reading a few blogs and getting some advice, shirts with easy pull downs are the way to go.  It's so funny just thinking about this because I actually had plans to be bandaged up from the moment Braxton came out.  My doctor told me she would put in a request to have these boobies wrapped up and a sign that read out of service.  Now, all of a sudden it's open 24-7 for Braxton. 

I finally turned in my FMLA/STD papers (such a slacker).  Roger has his 3 weeks on the schedule already which is good.  What's also good is that he has a nesting habit ALL year round.  During the times that I'm pregnant, he just goes into overload and cleans like it's nobodies buisness.  So I'm walking around making sure I don't throw my clothes around or leave dirty dishes on every floor. 
We've been spending much more time together now that I can finally sit down on the coach for a reason.  Now that I'm relaxing more, I finally have a chance to sit back and realize just how much I was on the move.  Geesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment