Wednesday, July 31, 2013

One Month





Really Braxton! Do you really want to grow up this fast. Four weeks has already flown by. I mean don't get me wrong, sitting here everyday doing nothing but watching my kids has been long and SLOW, but they're both getting bigger. Gabrielle will be 3 years old September 26 ( debating in what kind of party) and Braxton is already 4 weeks old. Soon he will be old enough for daycare, nooooooo! 

Nothing much has changed now but his cuteness since he's been born. He should weigh a little over 8 pounds. He does however enjoy siting in a position where he can see EVERYTHING.  Braxton is able to turn his head from side to side. 
He cries a shrieking cry when you put him down. Is it possible to be spoiled at 4 weeks. My sister show nough thinks so, I however feel that he's been in the womb longer than in this world so, it's okay. Around the 7 week mark will I put my foot down or him down I should say. He still eats and sleeps with a few awake stretches in between.  His afternoon naps are the longest. Sometime 3 to 4 hour stretches. At this time, Gabrielle will nap as well and I will get everything done under the sun, including potty breaks, another shower, lunch, TV, simply time to myself. Do you know how special 5 minutes to yourself is! 



He loves to talk, well at least look at you talk! 




1 comment: