Monday, January 14, 2013

15 Weeks and 2 Years Old.


Bundle of Boy
Me and My Girl

Well, if you know me very well, I'm a huge stickler when it comes to being prepared.  When I was pregnant with Gabrielle, I brought and brought and brought some more to prevent the over whelmed feeling that I knew was sure to come. This time, it's hard to determine what I will need because we wont find out until May, so I can't start early. Last go around, I brought a noat load of clothes before she was born.  This time, I will do something different.  WIPES, yes you heard me, wipes.  Every food shop,which for us is about 3-4 times a month..... I will get wipes. The pack I just brought expires 2015 and contains 420 wipes!!!  It can go in one week with two booties around.  Well same ole, same ole around the belly area.  Topic this weekend for us was names.  Tons are brewing, nothing is sticking. 

1 comment:

  1. OMG you have to have a boy, two of my Gabbie, not sure if i can handle that

    ReplyDelete