Sunday, January 13, 2013

15 Weeks Preggo
Well, here's to another week.  I'm totally convinced that this pregnancy is much different from my other. Nausea rears it's ugly head whenever it wants too and it leaves me feeling a hot mess.  I cant think about doing anything if I have not eaten yet.  I can connect the dots on my face, I think I mentioned that earlier.  Shanice wasted no time in church today letting me know that she never noticed me break out like this before. All I can say is that I hope this is a bundle of boy.  I can feel every tug and pull that my pelvis is making to continue stretching  my body back in it's all too familiar position.  OH, I almost forgot to mention that I gained 8 pounds, whoo hooooo, if you know my sister and I, you know we love to put on weight.  I went from 124 to 132 and I love it.  The haters at my job are hoping it sticks on this time, they cant stand me being skinny as a twig.  A very welcoming sign for me this past week has been flutters.  I felt one last Tuesday and it was a sure thing at my desk.  I wasn't sure if anyone would believe me or not, but after one or two more, I had to ask the doc.  "Second child and skinny as you are, It's very likely", love having the docs right next door.     

No comments:

Post a Comment