Monday, January 21, 2013

16 Week Fetus and a Fibroid!

What the World! I've been feeling this pain on the left side of my stomach that's been driving me crazy.  After my appointment today, it was confirmed that I indeed have a fibroid.  I knew that I've had it for a while now, but it really didn't effect me to the point where something needed to be done.  Now that I have a growing uterus, the two are colliding with each other.  I was told nothing much could be done, but take the pain and  wait it out until after the pregnancy.  This is fine by me since it wont interfere with the pregnancy at all. After the pregnancy, they will remove it laproscopically.  Other than that, I've felt lots of movement.  Nothing strong, which is due to he/she's bones not being that hard yet; but enough to know that it's a party going on.  Speaking of party, I REALLY don't think I can hold out until May 2nd. I may have to rethink this whole shower thing for an earlier date.  The scan is in 2 weeks and my mind is already going crazy. We've already come up with a FULL name for a boy and the family all agreed.  This is big considering I've thrown out 100 options and when I put this together, it was like "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, nice, yeah that's it".

16 Weeks




1 comment: