Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Baby Bag Obsession

Well my theory for this pregnancy is "Going out with a Bang".  Roger and I only would like two children, but whose to say.  BUT for now, it's two.  So going out with a bang means every thing right now.  Big Bang Baby Shower, Big Bang Stroller, Big Bang BABY BAG!  Oh yes people, baby bag.  Baby bags are important to me for numerous reasons.

1- First and foremost it also serves as my bag, I mean who wants to lug around a purse and a bag. 
2- Our life is in the bag, snacks, wallet, Rogers chap stick (hi baby), 2 Bibles on Sunday, pen, paper, etc, crayons, lotion, comb, a scarf because Gabrielle wears one EVERYWHERE, baby doll, Leap Frog, etc.
3-Now with two babies, line number 2 just doubles.

SO, with that being said, I'm going to make an investment.  Probably the biggest one I've made in a bag.  If you know me, I hate pocket books.  If I could carry everything in my hands I would prefer that.  In fact Gabrielle's baby bag was a fancy baby bag that was a book bag which also gave me the option to wear it as a pocket book.  Shanice loved this bag and always opted for the back pack version.  I still use her bag if we're going to be gone for the majority of the day.  So like strollers nowadays all fancy, the baby bags have gotten even fancier and what do you know, "where going out with a bang".  I now carry a large leather bag  that fits everything on line #2 so I'm looking for something as such.  Here are a few items that  I will narrow down.  Whether it's a boy or a girl, it really doesn't matter the color of the bag. My favorite ones are the 2 links writtent out below on the right hand sideTimi and Leslie.

Petunia Pickle Bottom Fav #3



Option #4Timi and Leslie are 1st choice
timi & leslie - Marie Antoinette Silver

timi & leslie - Charlie Black

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, I like both of your favorites. I would personally get the black one.

    ReplyDelete