Monday, January 28, 2013

17 Weeks


I think I'm hiding this thing pretty well.  Not purposely of course, but just because that's what it is.  This was my last time wearing this dress, that's a size 4.  It's a leather waist with a zipper, but flows at the bottom.  The trick to this wearing the waist on my belly.  It pretty much looked like a Steve Urcle dress because it was pretty pulled up, but not to the point that it messed up the look.  The jacket is not able to close anymore, but I still was told that I have such cute maternity clothes.  And I'm like, "no doll this is pre-maternity and farewell for this outfit for now". Nothing major going on this week beside some movements and lots of it.  Oh and I can't forget my 12 pounds.  Let me not live that down please, although this time around the pounds are packing on a little to fast.  Not that I'm SOOOO worried about my skinny figure benefiting from a few  pounds, I just want them to be healthy pounds.  Well that's all for now, I'm in the middle of creating a Mission Statement for my home and my to do list before I get to far along in the pregnancy.  Wish me luck with that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment