Monday, January 7, 2013

Baby Shower Ideas!

Well, in exactly four more weeks, Roger and I have an appointment for the anatomy scan during my lunch break (thank God I don't have to clock out, sorry Rog).  I've forewarned my co-workers not to be at the door listening for any information that I myself wont even know.  Either sonographer will put the info in different envelopes, one for me and the other for the cake baker, (fingers crossed for blue icing please).  Today was the beginning of school for Spring semester and I've been waiting on the schedules to see when the last class assignment is due in May.  May we intended for the baby shower to be that month and it looks like we may have a set date.  It seems so far away, but it gives me time to think about decor, food (thanks for letting me host at  your pad Shawn) etc.  We at first opted to have it at a center, but I cant' really personalize it like I want to.  I'm in the process of looking for a great price on boxes of pink and blue leis that the guest will wear to choose the sex of the baby that they think it is, just for fun.


Here are some ideas I have for the shower.  Okay, this is all I can post for now, my meatballs are burning!!!

2 comments:

  1. i love your baby shower decor images. Thanks for the share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. who's house it this attttttttttt

    ReplyDelete