Sunday, January 6, 2013

Comparing Bellies

Well everyone, it seems as though the second time around, everything gets bigger and better.  With Gabrielle, it took me literally months to start showing.  With this pregnancy, I woke up at 12 weeks and bam there it was. On Gabrielle's blog, (Nowafamily.blogspot.com) there are tons of pics when I was pregnant with her.  I read some of the old post and realized just how different this pregnancy is going.  I have an army of bumps on my forehead and still nauseous til this very day, on an empty stomach that is.  At work I have to snack at least 3 times in the morning, then lunch, then of course as soon as I get home I eat, while I'm cooking diner.  It's pretty fun nowadays at work with my soon to be mommy patients who come to my office for their blood work.  They notice the bump protruding from my scrubs and 101 questions began. 





8 Weeks
12 Weeks

1 comment:

  1. I particularly LOVE, LOVE this post because it confirms what I know you're having!!!! Please believe I will be stalking you in a few weeks for the results of that scan :-D Smooches!

    ReplyDelete